- EasyFlow corner valve standard on the Natural and Regrind bins
- Pneumatic vertical pivot valve standard on Color and Additive bins
- Ideal for small processing machines
- Reduced weight and footprint
- Overall precision of ±0.1% of specified blend
- Compressed air gun for cleanout included
- Easy access to all material contact surfaces of the machine including hopper, feeder(s), weigh bin, and mixing chamber permits rapid color change without the use of tools
- Proprietary 12-12 microprocessor-control technology monitors and confirms the weight of each ingredient (touch-screen optional)
- Compensation is made when a variation in dispense weight is detected
- Additional standby bins are available which can be preloaded so color change time can be reduced to the few seconds it takes to swap bins
- Vibration management
- Improved documentation capabilities
How It Works
All components are blended by weight based on the setting shown on the master controller. Each component is dispensed separately into a single weighing chamber, and then all components are dropped into a continuous mixing chamber which delivers a homogenous blend.
The entire unit is designed to mount over the feed throat of the process machine or on a floor stand. This unique weighing method allows blenders to operate correctly in spite of vibration or shaking caused by the molding machine or extruder.
- All Materials Metered By Weight
- Accuracy is constantly monitored.
- Automatic compensation for material variations.
- Extreme Accuracy
- In actual operation, color and additive is held to within 1/10 of 1% of requested ratio.
- Automatic Recalibration
- Every batch is followed by an error correction routine that continuously hunts toward perfect dispense weights.
- Direct Setting of Percentages; No Calculations
- Enter settings for percentage of color, additive, and regrind on the thumbwheel switches and the system does the rest.
- Very Simple Operation
- Load hoppers with material; REGRIND, NATURAL, COLOR, ADDITIVE.
- Set thumbwheel switches for percentage desired.
- Turn controller on.
- The unit now operates automatically, adding components in the proper percentages. If material runs out an alarm will sound.
|Model||No. of Discharge Valves||Batch Size||Maximum Throughput||Installed Weight|
|WSB-140MP||4||1000g||350 lb/hr||165 lb|
|160 kg/hr||75 kg|