- 21 models available
- 5000 lb/hr (2270 kg/hr)
- 18 kg batch (39.6 lb)
- Up to 12 components
- Large extrusion lines, central blending and recycle systems.
How It Works
All components are blended by weight based on the setting shown on the master controller. Each component is dispensed separately into a single weighing chamber, and then all components are dropped into a continuous mixing chamber which delivers a homogenous blend.
The entire unit is designed to mount over the feed throat of the process machine. Maguire’s unique weighing method allows blenders to operate correctly in spite of vibration or shaking caused by the molding machine or extruder.
- All Materials Metered By Weight
- Accuracy is constantly monitored.
- Automatic compensation for varying densities.
- Extreme Accuracy
- In actual operation, color and additive is held to within 1/10 of 1% of requested ratio.
- Automatic Recalibration
- Every batch is followed by an error correction routine that continuously hunts toward perfect dispense weights.
- Direct Setting of Percentages; No calculations
- Enter settings for percentage of color, additive, and regrind on the thumbwheel switches and the system does the rest.
- Very Simple Operation
- Load hoppers with material; REGRIND, NATURAL, COLOR, ADDITIVE.
- Set thumbwheel switches for percentage desired.
- Turn controller on.
- The unit now operates automatically, adding components in the proper percentages. If material runs out an alarm will sound.
|Model||Batch Size||Components||Slide Gates||Feeders||Capacity||Overall Dimensions||Overall Weight|
|WSB-1841||5||4||1||up to 5000 lb/hr||46.5×40.5×87 (in)||655lb/298kg|
|WSB-1842||6||4||2||(up to 2270 kg/hr)||1181x1029x2210 (mm)||695lb/316kg|